Terms & Privacy
Welcome to AllThatCare.com
By using AllThatCare.com, you are agreeing to these Terms of service .
If you have any questions, or concerns, please contact us here (email@example.com).
Please read them carefully.
AllThatCare.com Web Site User Agreement
AllThatCare.com. (the ??쏛llThatCare Website???), which is owned and operated by All That Care Incorporated, a California corporation with its corporate office located at 3580 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1290, Los Angeles, CA 90010.
AllThatCare.com, on behalf of itself and its parent company All That Care, Inc. (Herein referred to as ??쏛llThatCare??? or ??쏻e???) offers information on Health Improvement Services and Health Improvement Professionals in the Health Improvement Industry. AllThatCare.com is provided by AllThatCare as a resource for current and potential Clients, as well as, by current and potential Partners of AllThatCare.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS:
THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY. IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR SYMPTOM OR SITUATION IS LIFE-THREATENING, CALL 911 OR YOUR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY.
Medical Advice and Health Information Disclaimers:
1. ALLTHATCARE IS NOT A MEDICAL PROVIDER AND ITS STAFF CANNOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE OR PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL OR HEALTH CONDITION. THE INFORMATION ON THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE IS OF A GENERAL NATURE AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR INFORMATIONAL AND PERSONAL EDUCATION PURPOSES TO HELP WITH YOUR PERSONAL WELLNESS GOALS AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED ON AS MEDICAL ADVICE. THE INFORMATION ON THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF, OR CONSULTATION CONCERNING, ANY MEDICAL OR HEALTH CONDITION BY QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS.
2. The AllThatCare Website and services are in no way intended to be professional medical advice, or substitute for professional medical advice, nor do they provide medical services or a medical exam. Furthermore, the AllThatCare Website and services are intended for informational and personal education purposes only. Products and services available on the AllThatCare Website are not any form of insurance. The AllThatCare Website expressly prohibits you from using information and services on the AllThatCare Website to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition. Application or reliance on any of the content, techniques, ideas and suggestions accessed through the AllThatCare Website is at your sole discretion and risk.
3. The information provided on the AllThatCare Website does not substitute for, or replace, services of trained professionals in their fields of expertise. We recommend consulting with a doctor or health care professional on a regular basis with respect to any matter relating to physical or mental health, especially concerning symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Neither AllThatCare nor any of its affiliates, licensors or suppliers makes any representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information provided on or through the AllThatCare Website. AllThatCare shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages that may result from the use of the AllThatCare Website, including, without limitation, any such damages with respect to any economic loss, injury, illness or death.
4. You should not delay or forego seeking medical care from a licensed health care professional because of information that may be referenced on the AllThatCare Website. You should consult with your physician or pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter drugs (including any herbal medicines or dietary supplements) or following any treatment or regimen. Only your physician or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for you.
5. You agree that you will not use information provided on the AllThatCare Website to self-diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition.
6. The information contained herein has been devised generally and could be affected by certain cultural, social, dietary, or language differences.
7. Personal Health Improvement Program Disclaimer: It is expressly noted that some personal health improvement programs are not appropriate for individuals who have certain medical or other health conditions. YOU ARE STRICTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY PERSONAL HEALTH IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMS DISCUSSED, MENTIONED OR PROVIDED ON THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE. You hereby agree and understand that you may not be aware of a medical condition from which you suffer, and therefore you should not participate in the personal health improvement programs discussed, mentioned, or referenced on the AllThatCare Website prior to seeking the advice of a physician.
8. General Information Disclaimer: The AllThatCare Website does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness or usefulness, or the accuracy or quality of any information presented on the AllThatCare Website. The information on the AllThatCare Website is subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed to be current.
Finding a Provider or Fitness Facility
The health improvement professionals and fitness centers listed on this AllThatCare Website are independent contractors and are not employees or agents of AllThatCare. AllThatCare does not exercise any control or direction over the manner or method by which any health improvement professional or fitness center listed on the AllThatCare Website provides clinical care or services to you. The provider and fitness center directories on this AllThatCare Website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be an endorsement or recommendation of any health care professional or fitness center. The provider and fitness center directories posted on this AllThatCare Website are subject to change at any time.
Third-Party Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that AllThatCare and the AllThatCare Website make no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to: (i) the availability, price, make, material, craftsmanship, style, genuineness, quality, durability, performance, warranty, customer service, or ethical or environmental standard of any Third-Party Product/Service; or (ii) your level of satisfaction with any Third-Party Product/Service. You further acknowledge and agree that in no event shall AllThatCare and the AllThatCare Website be held responsible or liable for any injury (including death), loss or damage of any kind incurred by you or any other person as a result of: (i) your use of (or inability to use) a Third-Party Product/Service; (ii) any defect or error in a Third-Party Product/Service; (iii) the failure or refusal by an Applicable Third-Party Seller/Provider to accept a return, to make an exchange, to issue a refund or credit, or to honor a warranty with respect to a Third-Party Product/Service; or (iv) any billing error, overcharge, or any unauthorized or fraudulent charge, by an Applicable Third-Party Seller/Provider. You hereby release (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) AllThatCare and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all losses, claims, liabilities and damages (including without limitation any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, special or exemplary damages), whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that arise from or relate to any issue or dissatisfaction you may have with a Third-Party Product/Service.
Any interactive tools provided on the AllThatCare Website are designed to provide general educational information only, and are not intended to provide medical advice of any kind. If you or your loved ones have a health condition or illness, or you require a medical opinion, you must consult with a licensed health professional in your area for proper examination, diagnosis, and treatment. The Interactive Tools are in no way intended as, nor are a substitute for, qualified, expert medical diagnosis, advice, counseling, or treatment. Information you submit to AllThatCare when using any of the Interactive Tools is retained by AllThatCare and will be used by AllThatCare for operating the Interactive Tools, including providing you with information that you have requested or that may be of interest to you, and for other purposes described in the AllThatCare Website Privacy Statement or as otherwise authorized by you.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALLTHATCARE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, DATA, OR OTHER MATERIAL TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ALLTHATCARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ALLTHATCARE, ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS FROM LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ??쏛S IS,??? AND ALLTHATCARE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALLTHATCARE DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE AND SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, ALLTHATCARE DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT ACCESS TO THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
ALLTHATCARE DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT POSTED ON THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS THE DISCONTINUANCE OF YOUR USE OF THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE.
User Password and Information
You may elect to change your password during the registration process. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any password(s) used to access the AllThatCare Website. You are also responsible for all activity that occurs under your account name and password and should immediately notify AllThatCare.com of any unauthorized use of your password and/or your account. You must also ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. In addition, you must provide AllThatCare.com with accurate, true, current, and complete information about yourself, and you must promptly provide any updates necessary to keep such information accurate, true, current and complete at all times. You may not impersonate another person or entity, and you may not use AllThatCare.com to harass or stalk another user. You agree that you will not use the AllThatCare Website for chain letters, junk mail, ??쐓pamming??? solicitations (commercial or otherwise) or bulk communication of any kind. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from or relating to your failure to comply with any of the obligations in this paragraph.
AllThatCare has the right, at any time, to immediately terminate, deactivate or delete a password, user account, all related information and files and/or access to the AllThatCare Website or any part of the AllThatCare Website, without any notice or incurrence of liability. This termination may occur for any reason, including, but not limited to failure to abide by this User Agreement, or any applicable law regarding the use of the AllThatCare Website and various products or services provided on the AllThatCare Website.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or providers of products or services found on or through this AllThatCare Website or any other AllThatCare Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser or provider. You agree that AllThatCare shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or providers on the AllThatCare Website.
Third-party websites linked to the AllThatCare Website are not under the control of AllThatCare, and AllThatCare is not responsible for the content of any linked Website or any link contained in a linked Website, or any changes or updates to such Websites. AllThatCare provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply a financial or business relationship, or endorsement by AllThatCare of the AllThatCare Website or its products or services. AllThatCare is not responsible for any activities that you may engage in on any linked Website, including without limitation, purchase of products or services. Once you link to a third-party Website, you will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use, Privacy Statement and/or Editorial Policy of that Website. Your linking to such Websites is at your own risk, and AllThatCare is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such Website. In addition, you may not provide links to the AllThatCare Website without the prior written permission of AllThatCare.
Not Intended for Minors
This AllThatCare Website is not designed or intended for use by minors. Minors under the age of 18 years old are not permitted to use this AllThatCare Website without the permission and oversight of a parent or guardian.
Your privacy is important to us. To learn more about how AllThatCare protects your personal health information and personally identifiable information, collected on the AllThatCare Website, please refer to the Privacy Statement.
1. Your Personal Health
- Health content on this web site is of a general nature. It is meant for your education only.
- Do not use this health content instead of professional health care to prevent, diagnose, or treat your health problems.
- Talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or licensed health professional before taking:
Any prescribed or over-the-counter (OTC) drugs
- Talk with your doctor before starting any course of treatment.
- Our programs are meant to help you make healthy, safe, and moderate changes to ? improve your health. You should not make drastic changes to your diet, body weight, or exercise program without help from your health care provider. It can be dangerous or unhealthy to:
Exercise too hard
Lose too much weight
Lose weight quickly
Make sudden changes to your diet or other health behaviors
- Only your doctor, health professional, or pharmacist can tell you what health behavior change is safe and useful for you.
2. Health Content on This Website
- Health content is researched and written by health professionals, along with other writers, and shown on the AllThatCare website for informational purposes only. It is reviewed for clinical accuracy by one or more health professionals before it is posted.
- Health content is reviewed at least every two (2) years.
- The credentials of health care professionals who review content are verified at set times.
- The authors of health content must tell us if they have any conflicts of interest. A conflict of interest means a situation in which financial or other personal considerations have the potential to compromise or bias professional judgment and objectivity.
- Clinical authors use their professional ethical standards when they write health content that is referenced, displayed, and generally used for this website.
- Company and evidence-based clinical guidelines and other peer reviewed literature are used to design and create health content.
- Clinical guidelines are reviewed at least once each year. Updates are made to health content throughout the year if the guidelines change.
- To learn about the writers and reviewers of health content on this website, read the Editorial Board page.
Except as expressly otherwise provided in this User Agreement or the Privacy Statement, any other communication(s) or material(s) you transmit to the AllThatCare Website by electronic mail or other medium, including any questions, comments, or suggestions, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information and may be used by AllThatCare, AllThatCare??셲 vendors, or its affiliates or related entities for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproductions, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and postings. Furthermore, AllThatCare, AllThatCare??셲 vendors and its affiliates and related entities are free to use any information, ideas, concepts, inventions, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the AllThatCare Website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services. If you wish to keep any information, ideas, concepts, inventions or techniques private or proprietary, do not submit them to the AllThatCare Website.
You represent and warrant that any content or material you submit to AllThatCare: (1) will not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights; (2) will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (3) will not be obscene or contain child pornography; (4) will not contain any viruses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming code that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; (5) will not violate any third party's rights of publicity or privacy; and (6) will not be defamatory, unlawfully threatening or harassing, harmful to minors in any way, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate. You are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to your submitted content or material.
AllThatCare.com allows users and partners to contribute different kinds of content, including service/product description, feedback, photos, videos, events, tips, private messages, and more. We??셶e put together these general guidelines. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the site.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery is fine, but there's no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn??셳 write reviews of your own business or employer, your friends??? or relatives??? business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or businesses in your networking group. Contributions, such as those listed, may be removed without notification. If you believe a contribution was removed in error, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional content: Company and evidence-based clinical guidelines and other peer reviewed literature are used to design and create health content. Let's keep the site useful for Clients and not overrun it with commercial noise from users. Promotional content is subject to removal, without notification, by AllThatCare.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. For example, reviews aren't the place for rants about a business's employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't address the core of the consumer experience.
- Privacy: Don??셳 publicize other people??셲 private information. Please don??셳 post close-up photos or videos of other patrons without their permission, and please don??셳 post other people??셲 full names unless you??셱e referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names. Violations are subject to removal without notice.
- Intellectual property: Don??셳 post content from other sites or users without properly acknowledging that origin of the information. AllThatCare prefers if Clients write their own reviews and take their own photos and videos.
- Demanding payment: Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy a bad experience, you should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment from a business, regardless of whether you??셶e been a customer.
The AllThatCare Website contains proprietary information, including, but not limited to, logos, service marks, trademarks, software, photos, videos, text, graphics, comments, feedback, ideas, templates, instructions, notes, drawings, articles and other materials, and the selection, assembly and arrangement of information on the AllThatCare Website (collectively, ??쏞ontent???). Unless otherwise noted, all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary rights that are owned by AllThatCare, AllThatCare affiliates, or by third parties that have licensed their use to AllThatCare. You may download material displayed on the AllThatCare Website for noncommercial, personal use only, including showing a print-out to your personal physician or pharmacist, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, use, reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, repost, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, assign or transfer any Content or information on the AllThatCare Website for public or commercial purposes without AllThatCare ??쁲 prior written permission. Nothing on the AllThatCare Website shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of AllThatCare, its affiliates, or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
AllThatCare and the AllThatCare logo are federally registered trademarks of AllThatCare Incorporated. You shall not display, disparage, dilute, or taint our marks or use any confusingly similar marks or use our marks in such a way that would misrepresent who the proper owner of such marks is. Any permitted use of our marks by you shall inure to our benefit. Content of the AllThatCare Website is copyrighted Copyright ? 2017, AllThatCare Incorporated or its licensors. All rights reserved.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AllThatCare and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to your violation of this User Agreement or any activity by you on the AllThatCare Website.
You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the AllThatCare Website or any transaction conducted on the AllThatCare Website. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
AllThatCare may assign this User Agreement or any of its rights or obligations under this User Agreement, to any third party without your prior consent. This User Agreement will inure to the benefit of AllThatCare??셲 successors, assigns and licensees.
All notices required or permitted by this User Agreement shall be in writing and may be delivered in person or may be sent by registered or certified mail to the following address:
All That Care Inc.3580 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1290, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Governing Law and Severability
This User Agreement shall be construed, governed by, and enforced solely and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions of your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of this User Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this User Agreement will continue in full force and effect. You hereby agree that the courts located in the State of California, USA, will constitute the sole and exclusive forum for the resolution of any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts and irrevocably waive any objections thereto.
Any waiver of any provision of the User Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by AllThatCare. The failure of AllThatCare to insist upon or enforce the strict performance of the terms of this User Agreement, or to exercise any right under this User Agreement, will not be considered as a waiver of the right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
From time to time, we may update and modify this User Agreement and/or the AllThatCare Website (or any part thereof) to accommodate new technology, industry practices, regulatory requirements, or for other purposes. We will provide you with notice if the changes are material and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. Unless expressly otherwise agreed, all material changes will apply prospectively only. If you have an account on the AllThatCare Website, we may ask you to affirmatively agree to the changes (e.g., by checking a box or clicking a button) at the time of your next account login on the AllThatCare Website.
If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of this User Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Use Website At Own Risk
THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE ARE DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH PRODUCTS OR CONTENT. ALLTHATCARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR CONNECTION TO THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE, EVEN IF SUCH TERMINATION OF CONNECTION AFFECTS ANY PURCHASE OR OTHER ACTIVITY OF USER ON THE ALLTHATCARE WEBSITE.
AllThatCare wants you to have the most comfortable experience possible. That??셲 why our return policy is simple. If you were dissatisfied with a service you received, contact us within two weeks of your experience and we will work with you to take care of it.
Your purchase is redeemable with the AllThatCare Partner, or location, you selected for the purchase price you paid for the service, even if a promotional value is no longer available. Further, any unredeemed purchases may be canceled, through AllThatCare, within the first three business days of your purchase. This cancellation will result in a refund of the listed price of the service you purchased.
Finally, if the Partner or location you selected is unable to schedule a reasonable time for your service purchase, and they appear unwilling to work with you on a solution, call us. We will work together with you to find solution. Let AllThatCare help take care of all that.
Welcome to the AllThatCare website, AllThatCare.com. AllThatCare.com is an information and personal profile directory, curation platform, and payment portal for Health Improvement products and services. AllThatCare.com is designed to provide individuals with information on Health Improvement Professionals, and curate resources for Health Improvement goals, based on available data, user input and personal experience. AllThatCare.com is made available through All That Care, Inc.
AllThatCare.com values its users and respects their privacy. AllThatCare.com is committed to using personal information responsibly.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement the terms "We" and "Our" refer to All That Care, Inc. and AllThatCare.com, and the terms "User" or "You" mean an authorized user of the AllThatCare.com.
AllThatCare.com will not release, sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any third party without your permission, except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to protect our own rights and properties, or as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
You should read and familiarize yourself with this Privacy Statement and with our Terms of Service. When you use our site, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. For any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us directly. We will respond to any questions within 10 business days from the date of receipt, except for under extenuating circumstances which will be explained should they arise. Contact AllThatCare.com through any means noted at the end of this Privacy Statement. If information practices change, We will post the revised policy on AllThatCare.com or will notify users through direct communication.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
We do not track AllThatCare.com users across third party websites, nor do we allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information on AllThatCare.com.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the ??쐓hine the light??? law), California residents have a right to request an information-sharing disclosure from a business to which they have provided personal information and which has disclosed the information to any third party for third-party direct marketing uses in the prior calendar year.
We do not knowingly share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing use without your permission. California residents may send requests for information-sharing disclosure under this law by emailing All That Care, Inc. at email@example.com. Please note that, under this law, we are not required to respond to your request more than once in a calendar year, nor are we required to respond to any requests that are not sent to the above-designated email address.
What kind of personal information does AllThatCare.com collect and how is it collected?
- When you register on AllThatCare.com, we collect your name, gender, phone number and email address
- In the Becoming a Partner section, you have the option of providing us with your license, degree, certificate and SSN(Social Security Number). We will only share your name if you give us authorization to do so.
- If you use the Contact Us page of AllThatCare.com to submit a comment, inquiry or request to us, we collect your name, phone number, e-mail address, and your comment or inquiry message.
Additionally, we may collect demographic information from AllThatCare.com members, such as registration information, age, gender, as well as users??? IP addresses (which are numerical numbers that are automatically assigned to users??? computers and mobile devices when they use the Internet) and information obtained by tracking the "clickstreams" from usage of AllThatCare.com (page requests, pages visited, content viewed, clicks and search queries made, etc.).
How do we use information collected on AllThatCare.com
We use information collected on AllThatCare.com to enable users to access and use the tools and features provided on AllThatCare.com. For example:
- Registration Information: If you register on AllThatCare.com, we will use your registration information to set up, administer, service, and communicate with you regarding your account. If you choose to receive e-mail from us or our partners, we may use your registration information to send you newsletters and to inform you about special offers or events that might interest you. We will not knowingly sell, rent, or trade the personal information we collect, or that you have entered into AllThatCare.com. However, we may learn of the third parties who provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you have agreed to receive e-mail from us, we may notify you on such third parties' behalf. You always have the option to change your mind about receiving emails from AllThatCare.com. Simply follow the unsubscribe directions in the footer of our newsletters and promotional emails.
- If you use the Contact Us page of AllThatCare.com, we will use your information to process and respond to your comment, inquiry, or request.
- We use demographic information,
IP addresses and clickstream data collected on AllThatCare.com for internal purposes, such as improving AllThatCare.com and associated tools and features, measuring and analyzing AllThatCare.com user interests, traffic, and usage patterns, etc.
Under what circumstances do we share user information collected on AllThatCare.com with third parties?
- We may share demographic and registration information with third parties, in a non-personal, aggregate form only. If your membership is sponsored by a corporation or other third party, we may share information with that party in aggregate form only. For example, we may report to that third party participation information about its members using AllThatCare.com services, or the frequency of their collective use. This information will not identify you personally, and we will not provide any personal information to any corporation or any third party. We do not share personally identifiable information with your employer.
We may also share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- as reasonably necessary to enable third-party service providers to provide services and support for the operation and maintenance of AllThatCare.com and associated tools and features;
- as reasonably necessary to comply with law or legal process (including a court or government order or subpoena);
- as reasonably necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- as reasonably necessary to enforce this Privacy Statement and/or the Terms of Service for AllThatCare.com;
- as reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of AllThatCare, our members and users, and/or the public.
Can users opt out of collection of personal information on AllThatCare.com?
No. The functionality of some features on AllThatCare.com may require that we collect and receive certain personal information from and about participants registered on AllThatCare.com. Accordingly, if you do not wish to have your personal information collected or received by us, you should not use features of AllThatCare.com that request your information.
Can users access, update, and delete their information collected on AllThatCare.com?
You may change or delete your personal information that you entered during the registration process at any time by logging on to the site and reviewing your registration information. Submit and save any updates to your information.
NOTE: Except as expressly otherwise stated in this Privacy Statement, and except where applicable law provides otherwise, member information (including personal health information and other personally identifiable information) collected on AllThatCare.com cannot be deleted or removed from our database and will be retained for a minimum of 7 years in accordance with our record retention policy. User accounts, however, may be disabled upon verifiable request, using the contact information provided at the end of this Privacy Statement.
How can users opt out of receiving certain communications from us?
If you have provided your email address and/or telephone number to us, you may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional communications from us by using the contact information provided at the end of this Privacy Statement. To stop receiving marketing/promotional communications via email, you can also use the ??쐕nsubscribe??? link contained in a marketing/promotional email you have previously received from us. Please note that email unsubscribe requests may take up to 30 days to fully process once received.
For users who have requested to be removed from our email and/or telephone contact lists, once their requests are processed, we will maintain an internal do-not-contact list to ensure that the request is honored.
NOTE: Your opt-out regarding our marketing/promotional communications will not stop our communications of a transactional or member relation nature or as required by law (e.g., communications regarding your AllThatCare.com account or your participation in the AllThatCare program, communications in response to a request or inquiry you have made with us, notices regarding material changes to AllThatCare.com or our information practices, notices regarding an actual or suspected security breach that affects your information stored by or for us, etc.)
How does AllThatCare.com protect the privacy of minors?
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. AllThatCare.com is not intended for use by persons under the age of majority (e.g., under the age of 18 in California). If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18 and has provided personal information to us without prior parental consent, we will remove all information provided by such underage user from our database.
AllThatCare.com will protect your privacy as described in this Privacy Statement, however, you should keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information online, especially confidential health information, it is possible that despite our efforts, information may be accessible by others. You can help guard against this by not giving anyone else access to your personal computer, such as a friend or family member.
For more information on how to manage cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
How do we safeguard user information?
In order to maintain the confidentiality of and safeguard the security of personal information of AllThatCare.com members, we enforce strict company-wide policies regarding member information privacy, security, and confidentiality.
We have an organizational commitment to protecting member information privacy and security. All employees who work for All That Care, Inc. are made aware of security policies and practices through employee orientation and annual refresher training. Personal information of AllThatCare.com registrants is stored in an isolated database with tightly restricted access. Employees authorized to view this information are authenticated prior to gaining such access. We review web security on an ongoing basis. In addition to daily security administration and response activities, AllThatCare.com undergoes an overall security review on an annual basis.
What is AllThatCare.com??셲 policy regarding links to other websites and services?
How to contact AllThatCare.com for questions?
Questions may be submitted online using AllThatCare.com's Contact Us page. AllThatCare.com is available through All That Care, Inc. All AllThatCare.com site operations are conducted and maintained by staff affiliated with AllThatCare. AllThatCare is a California company, with the corporate office located at 3580 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1290 , Los Angeles, CA 90010
[All That Care, Inc.]
3580 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1290 , Los Angeles, CA 90010
AllThatCare reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time by posting its new policy on the Website. Modifications shall be effective when they are posted on this Website. Such posting shall constitute notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any such modifications on this Website will mean you accept and agree to be bound by such modifications.
Any changes to this Privacy Statement that affect the use of your personally identifiable information will not be applied to you until your continued use of this Website following the posting of any such modifications of this Privacy Statement to the Website, or until you have otherwise consented to the modifications.
We encourage you to check the Website regularly to see if we have made any modifications to this Privacy Statement.
#Massage #Physical Therapy #Chiropractic #Yoga #Meditation #Acupuncture #Diet based Therapy #Natural Remedy #All That Care
#complementary care #alternative medicine #subhealth #chronic pain #prevention #treatment #rehabilitation #recovery